Saturday, December 24, 2011

A jolly intervention.

First of all, allow me to wish all my dear readers out there a very Merry Christmas. The festive season always brings me a sense of nostalgia as I remember my childhood days when I used to celebrate Christmas running around with a bunch of friend setting off Pop-pop's at each others feet. Even though I'm celebrating this Christmas season by doing my usual runs and relaxing at home.



*sniff* *sniff*

It still feels good to see that everyone is pitching into this joyous occasion. Eager as ever to usher in the new year and with it, a new start.

As the title implies, this will be an intervention of sorts, an interruption if you may. The parts of my Cameron Highland trip will be broken by this post, as I feel the need to express my festive feelings. Worry not, the story of our trip to the highlands will follow shortly after.

Hopefully, they'll have a laptop and some internet for me there in Singapore.
Until then, Merry Christmas :D

No comments: